25 January 2011

My Weight Loss Story So Far...

A few years ago, I was about 5 to 10lbs overweight (I don't know exactly because I didn't have a scale then).  I read on the internet that eating two cookies less everyday for a year would lead to a weight loss of 10lbs, so that became my goal: eat two less cookies everyday and lose 10lbs.  So I did, but it didn't take me a year, it took about 2 months because I also started exercising a bit and eating less in general.  One thing led to another, and here I am 2 and a half years later and roughly 35 lbs lighter.

But my weight loss seems to have come to a halt/ reversed directions and become weight gain.  I'm hoping that with this blog, I can reach and maintain my goal weight of 125 to 130lbs. I'm going to set a goal date and I'm doing this the healthy way; no starving or exercising excessively. It's going to take some hard work, but it'll be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment