Hi,
I am getting around to writing a post about the Liebster award (Thanks guys!). I just need to find blogs to nominate. A lot of the ones I used to follow have stopped posting/been deleted since I've been gone and the ones that are still around have like 500 followers.
In other news, I just ate a crazy amount of oreo mint holiday cookies. They are just like Girl Guide's thin mints, except they're accidentally vegan. So good, I almost can't feel bad about the calories. Almost. I watched The Polar Express with my roommate. I love that movie but it's so sad. I never wanna grow up. But I think it might be too late.
I LOVE the movie Elf. I have watched it so many times but it just never gets old. I find it very comforting.
I'll be home for Christmas is another favourite, and the Santa Clause. I also love when TV shows do a Christmas episode. Like the Supernatural one. It makes me happy.
I have one more exam to go, and I'm holding it together pretty well I guess. Could be doing better but whatever. I'll be back Sunday or maybe Saturday, probably with a touching Christmas story.
Take care :)
No comments:
Post a Comment