Hi
Once again, it's been a while. I feel dumb saying a lot has happened because it's been almost a year since i wrote here.
I've lost a little weight and I want to restrict again, but I can't seem to remember how. I stopped taking my antidepressants (again), without the advice of my doctor (again). I know that's a really bad choice, and I don't recommend anyone else try it. The withdrawal was awful. Both times.
On May 1st, I moved to a new home and didn't have internet. I still don't actually, so I probably won't write regularly for a while.
I'm training for a half marathon and still doing karate, although I had to switch schools.
I'm seeing a new guy and have been for a while. That brings up all sorts of fun issues relating to my last relationship. He talks about marriage and kids a lot. Holy crap. I am nowhere close to ready for that. I'm not done with being independent.
xo
I'm really bad with keeping up with my blog too. Every time I come back I realise I have so much to write about but it would take far too long. Nice to see you around anyway (:
ReplyDeleteNew house, new guy... 2013 sounds like it was pretty good for you. x