13 February 2011

I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad...

I am feeling... discouraged.  So far the plan has been hard to stick to. It went well the first few days, and then.... I don't know what happened. I was supposed to be down to 137 today, but that did not go very well. I was 140 when I checked this morning....
I think I have just been eating too much for supper.  Today, I'm trying something new. I ate a big breakfast (about 600 cal., beans and oatmeal). I'm planning a bagel with peanut butter for later.
I want to lose the weight as quickly as possible and be done with it but I know that won't work. If I want to be skinny, I need to learn how to eat like that.  So I'm eating maximum 1400 calories/day and keeping track by the week. Hopefully this way I won't be too hard on myself, but just hard enough to be determined. Also, I only seem to find time to post once a week anyway.

Later...
Had 1330 cal, burned 550.  At this rate, 59 more days.
Feeling better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment