I've been pretty busy the last few days. I started learning karate not too long ago, to better be able to defend myself. I love it already, and I've only had three lessons.
I haven't been eating much, partly because I ate all my food on a crazy binge eating spree and haven't gotten more groceries but also because I'm so so scared of gaining more weight. I feel a bit light-headed, but otherwise good.
School is incredibly stressful. There are so many projects to do, I feel overwhelmed. On top of that, I find it stressful to go be around people all the time, especially because most of the rest of my class is boys who act like sex is more important than friendship or relationships.
My parents, who usually let me do my own thing while I'm at school, have been around a lot, calling and checking up and being annoyingly protective in general. I kind of don't want to go home this summer, but at the same time, I do. But mostly don't. I am looking for cool, adventure-jobs. So far the best one I've found is on the west coast, taking care of injured wildlife. The thing is, it's not a paying job, and I need to make a bit of money to pay for textbooks.
I have been occasionally watching tv, something I used to avoid. Legit tv, not movies or dvds. I hate all the commercials for fast weightloss, this new diet, that new pill, whatever. They make it seem like it's the easiest thing in the world to drop 20 lbs and prey on people who are insecure with their bodies. I hate all the weightloss shows that make it seem like it's perfectly normal and healthy to lose 20 lbs in a month, like that won't make you weak, make your hair fall out, make you pass out at work, make you lose enough muscle that you can't carry anything heavy and just walking makes your legs burn. I hate the altered images.
I'm just going to keep going strong. My goal is to reach my goal weight by my birthday in October. At this rate I will be there before Canada day (July 1st)
No comments:
Post a Comment