I'm still here.
Still trying to lose weight. Still have a plan.
In other, unrelated news, I am not happy with my current living situation.
I'm back in residence, but our floor is full of loud, drunken first years. Our ("Us" is me and the girl I have been living with for the past few years) roommates are two second year phys-ed students. And these girls are partly what's bothering me.
You can just skip the next bit if you don't feel like reading about my complaints.
These two girls, who I'll call C and D (which are the rooms in our apartment that they live in. I'm in A and my friend is B) both just turned 19 this year (legal drinking age here). So it's understandable that they will probably be drinking a bit. But they drink almost every night. It's kind of none of my business, I know, but after drinking they often come home and bring friends and generally be loud at 2 or 3 am. Pretty annoying to someone who has a hard time sleeping in the first place.
They also both just got dumped by their boyfriends of like 3 years. C had a one night stand and D spent the night at some guy's room down the hall. And not in an innocent only-sleeping kind of way. Again, sort of none of my business. I get that they are probably hurting right now, but they act like it's perfectly ok to just sleep with whoever random person. They try to make each other feel good about it even.
Last night, B and I were drinking at friends houses (it was a pretty good night, more about that later) and we got home not too late, about 1 or 1 30. I have been sick with a bad cough lately, so I went to sleep in the living room, in a comfy chair so I could be upright and breathe easier. I wake up a few hours later to hear C (I think) and a guy come home. I was a little creeped out by the random guy in our house, but went back to sleep. A little while later, I wake up to them having sex loudly. Not cool.
They are also the messiest people alive. They eat here, stuff all their dishes in the sink and then go drink or visit friends or sell their bodies or whatever it is that they do. Then they come home and complain about the kitchen being disgusting. And no one can use the sink for anything because their shit is in it.
They also move my stuff around in the fridge, take over my shelf space, eat my vegan margarine, and pile my dishes in the sink too. I'm so angry and frustrated at them right now. Our entire kitchen space is cluttered with dirty dishes. Last week I asked C to try and keep at least one sink empty so we could use it for stuff and she cleaned their stuff out of one of the sinks, but left a bunch of random utensils and stuff. So I figured, whatever those could be mine (pretty sure they weren't though) so I washed a bunch of utensils with my stuff. We've been out of knives and forks for like a week now. Anyway, I figured now that we have a sink clean, dishes will get done because maybe everyone will want some forks or something. Nope, they just use the ones that I washed. So this morning when I went to get a knife, they were all gone. Not impressed at all. I hate living like this. I'm not a terribly clean person myself, but I like when things get tidied up and it bothers me when I can't eat at the table or cook my food in the kitchen.
I hate being mad all the time, and I suspect it's the lack of sleep. B and I are planning for our house next year. We talk about it whenever we are getting tired of their shit. The problem is, we aren't sure if anyone would want to live with us because we are a bit messy but our friends are super neat.
Continuing about C and D, they are very loud about everything. They talk super loudly and they are very girly and kind of ditzy. They complain a lot about their program being so hard. I just want to be like, first of all, you're taking gym. Second, you're only second year. You have two left after this and it's only going to get harder. Third, you spend all your time drinking! maybe you should try studying instead of complaining and getting drunk.
Ok. Rant Over. For now. I feel slightly better.
So last night, we went to 2 Halloween parties. It's all in my head, but I think in pictures and just not up to translating everything right now. We did a lot of walking, between houses and then home from the bar. We had a good talk.
We went to Pizza Pizza after (I didn't get anything). After that, we walked home and on the way we met this guy who was lost and wearing no coat, just a T shirt (it was about 1 degree outside). He was from another town and his friends left him at the bar and didn't know the street they were on. At some point he pulled a rubber chicken out of his pants and we figured out that if we got him to the LCBO and grocery store, he could get home from there. So we walked for a little while (the place he was going was on our way home and we felt we could leave him there and continue on home). He seemed pretty cool, for a guy we met drunk on the street with a chicken in his pants. Anyway, his name was Matt green and he was a carpenter.
In the next few days and weeks, I'm going to watch eating disorder related movies on youtube and then talk about them here. I recommend THIN, it was pretty good. More in-depth review to follow.
With love.
No comments:
Post a Comment