Hi
I am not at all recovering. I just ate half a box of granola bars. A Costco sized box.
I think people can tell that I am not eating right. And by people I mean my parents.
Right now I am living at my own place and working for the summer. And going to school. My roommate is not around for a while. Don't know how long. I feel so lonely my chest hurts. I am missing my ex-boyfriend, and have been thinking about him a lot lately. I just wish someone was here to watch tv with me and cuddle. But actually I can barely make eye contact with boys. Well, people in general really, but boys/men especially.
My internet is a little funny right now, but I promise to read up on your blogs (especially you girls who left comments on my last post :) ) and leave comments soon.
I have gained since my last post. So here is the week's plan
Calorie Goal: 800
Monday:
apple, granola bar, celery, cereal
running, karate
Tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday:
apple, grapefruit, granola bar, celery, cereal
running as much as possible, biking, karate
No comments:
Post a Comment