Sorry about the freak out last night. I am feeling much better today. I just got home from karate and I think exercising helps. Since I haven't been running, I have been... on the edge of crazy.
I had a good Canada Day weekend though :) Spent time with all my family, went ziplining and did other activities that left my upper body feeling sore. (That sounds a little dirty but it's not supposed to... Lol)
Biking burns a crazy amount of calories. Hoping to get out tomorrow for 2 hours or more :) I am also attempting to knit a blanket, partly as a distraction from eating but also because I think it will be an accomplishment.
I went to visit my grandmother before coming home yesterday. She wanted to cook me supper but I politely declined. She got a little upset and asked if I had eaten at all that day. This is the same grandma that called me a pig after I ate a pizza by myself (that is a little piggish but a) she didn't need to say anything, as she isn't exactly small and b) it wasn't a big pizza. Also, as a vegan, pizza can be hard to come by). Anyway, the point of this little story is that I'm becoming uncomfortable visiting her. There's no winning food-wise. I could understand her being concerned if I was wasting away to nothing but I am at my highest weight in a year or two. BMI = something like 21 or 22. I hate when people make a big deal about food like that. If I'm not hungry, let me not eat. I just don't want to be fat! It's a little strange... I don't feel as close to her as I used to. Or as close to anyone really. I can't believe how numb I was feeling this last little while. Even when zip lining, I didn't feel much. Normally, I'd be a little scared of the height and it'd be kind of a thrill, but I was just like... meh. I guess that's why I don't have much to write about lately, I don't have an opinion on much of anything.
But that's ok. For now. I'll be back soon :)
Goal for tomorrow: morning exercise, make a meal plan for the day and stick to it.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete