He wraps his warm arms around me and I snuggle into his chest, my head fitting neatly under his chin, like that space was made for me. He plants a scratchy kiss on my forehead, and we cuddle together. Warm. Cozy.
The back of my mind is worried about sex. Am I strong enough to tell him no? If I do, will he listen? I don't care because he is warm and I feel safe.
I slide a pink razor behind my ear, the way my grade eight crush stored pencils. Somehow the blade cuts my ear in three neat lines. Blood is gushing everywhere, making me feel lightheaded. Somehow it doesn't get in my hair.
Stupid dreams.
I haven't been writing for a while because I have been busy with school. And I went to Wonderland, which is an amusement park with roller coasters. So much fun.
I have read 6 books in the last 5 or 6 days. I think it's becoming a new form of distancing myself from reality. I'll make a list later and write what I thought of them.
Take care <3
No comments:
Post a Comment