Breakfast
Cereal and soymilk - 250
Lunch
Grain mix from Bulk barn - 300
Potatoes - 200?
Banana - 100
Supper
Peanut butter and cornsyrup - 600?
Veggie burger - 300
Total: 1750
Next week I'm going to start doing a calorie budget thingy. 1600/day or 11200/week. I'm going to aim for 1500 though. In a few weeks, after I'm used to this, I'll start carrying calories over (if I only eat 1000 one day, I can save the other 500 for later) but only until the end of the week. I'll start over each Saturday.
Ideally, my days will go like this:
Breakfast - cereal+milk = 250
Lunch - anything I want = 600 (but up to 650)
Supper - something healthy = 600 (up to 650)
I'm going to try to count every day, even when I know I'm over. I'll probably post a weekly chart instead of every day like this.
I'm going to try to keep running most days too, but I'll make sure to have at least two rest days per week.
I think I like a boy at my work. But I think he may have a girlfriend :( and may be too old for me... He's a fire ranger anyway. Basically a fire fighter who fights forest fires. I know right? Basically perfect for me, if I was choosing someone based on their job. He's cute too. And since I don't fight forest fires, we don't really work together, just in the same building. And he remembers my name!
Hi. I'm back :)
No comments:
Post a Comment