Morning weight: 145
Breakfast
bagel +butter and humus - 330
Lunch
Supper
Banana + pb - 200
Tofu - 200
salad - 100
Snacks (piece of pineapple, two strawberries, pickles) - 25+10+30+5
Apple+br.sugar - 100
Total: 1030. Round up to 1100 in case I messed up somewhere.
Night weight: 145
Calories remaining: 5930 or 1975/ day.
I skipped lunch today. Not on purpose, I just sort of forgot. Wasn't hungry. Might have a snack later. Or I might just go to bed. I'm so tired...
I got up at 5 30 today and went running. Not sure how far but I'll figure it out before bed. I definitely burned over 2000 calories today.
I know i need to make sure to eat more, but I just don't want it. I feel disgustingly full already.
My pants feel a little looser already even but that could be because I wore them two days in a row.
I just want this to be permanent. I don't want to start eating healthy and then gain 30lbs.
The things I'm going to try to do for the rest of my life:
Run 3+ hours per week
Eat 1500-1800 calories/day (or however much my limit allows)
Not binge
Not cut
Practice karate 2+hours/wk (25 mins/day five days a week? This goal will be easier to reach once I'm back in classes, that's an easy 90 minutes down so only 30 left and I need to practice)
No comments:
Post a Comment