25 June 2011

Stay Calm!

Morning weigh in: 146 (I'll probably only post this when it changes for two days in a row)
Breakfast
veggie burger - 300
banana - 100
leftover cous cous - 100

Lunch
Peanut butter and celery - 200
peanut butter - 200
pb and corn syrup - 200

Supper
Banana - 100

Total: 1350
I realize that doesn't add up right, but I licked my fingers (!) at work. And maybe underestimated the amount of peanut butter I had.  If this doesn't look healthy, you're probably right. But I don't plan on eating like this all the time. I was sick today. When I woke up my stomach hurt really really bad. I almost threw up and passed out.

Today was the first day of the new plan. I think it went ok. I'm a bit hungry now, but not going to eat because I'm going to bed soon, hopefully in half an hour. I'm dog-sitting for a neighbour, so I just have to take the dogs out for a little walk before bed. He's quite old so we don't walk very far.

I'm going running tomorrow. I hope. Stress is building up, even though I practiced my karate yesterday. I remember most of it! :) And I think I'll be able to continue with karate in the fall/winter :)

Goals for this week:
Run 4 or 5 days
Run 20 to 25 km
Practice karate (at least 1 hour total)
Go early morning swimming at least once!
Get to work at 8 every day and leave at 4 30 to build up hours for vacation.
Keep to the calorie budget (9850 remaining. Limit 1640 per day)

We'll see how these go!
Take care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment