Morning weight - 145
Breakfast
Raisin bran+ water+1/2tbsp pb = 250
Lunch
Banana - 100
apple - 70
Supper
Carrots and hummus - 50
strawberries/pineapple - 30
eggplant (2 cups?) - 100
Sweet potato (1 cup) - 100
asparagus (10 spears?)- 25
olive oil - 160
3 spring rolls - 300
Plum sauce - 45
Total: 1230
Calories remaining: 4700 or 2350/day
Went running this morning. Just a short one though. To the boat launch and back, about half an hour. Going to try for an hour tomorrow, we'll see how that goes.
I might be going to the fish camp this weekend for Canada Day (july 1)! That could be harder to keep track of calories but I'm going to try. And try to avoid snacking too much. I definitely won't be posting here though :( no internet, no electricity even. We have a propane fridge though and a flush toilet. I haven't been there in about three years, so it should be fun. Only thing is, there's not a lot to do there besides fish, which sucks for me I guess. I do like fishing but I just like to throw them all back. And I feel bad for them...
Maybe I'll just try to write down everything I eat and figure it out when I get back. This has been going so well... Again, I know I need to eat more. I just don't want to. Must be all the vegetables...
Stay strong!
No comments:
Post a Comment