01 July 2011

Leaving today!

Yesterday: 1300 calories
This morning weight - 144 (maybe 143? my scale couldn't decide)
Remaining calories - 3400

I'm leaving for camping today. So excited! but nervous about food, this has been going really well.
I think what I'm going to do is have the 3400 I have left ( :(  that's almost a whole extra pound!) plus 1500 for sat and sun each. So 6400. That's as my limit though. We are bringing mostly vegetables but because I'm a dumb kid I had to go get candy and stuff from bulk barn... For a total of 4800 calories in bulk barn food. If my dad eats half, that's 2400. 
The plan
B- oatmeal+dried bluberries = 120+160 = 280
L - bulk barn snacks - up to 800/day
S day 1 - veggie sausage + vegetables - 500
S day 2 - onion rings/potato chips - hopefully <600
S day 3 - not sure but we'll be home

If I keep to below 2100/ day everything will be ok. Just have to stop when I'm full and go easy on the junk. Ok. I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment