Breakfast
Grapefruit cup - 140
Snack
Apple - 80
Lunch
pasta salad - 250
Rice salad - 300
apple - 70
pickles
Supper
almonds - 100
drinks - 60+300
potatoes - 200
zuchini - 50
broccoli - 50
onion - 30
Total: 1630
I'm sick... :( It's thunderstorming here right now. I think my dog is scared, he wanted to cuddle on my bed. Or maybe he just wants to cuddle. Anyway, he's sleeping now.
I'm tired. And a bit stressed about work, if I'm doing a good enough job.
I think I've just realized something important. The number on the scale doesn't really matter. What matters is that I'm skinny and I look skinny. The number of calories doesn't really matter either, as long as it's lower than the number burned. I just have to take this slow, one day at a time.
I hope you're doing better than me.
No comments:
Post a Comment