Is there some kind of requirement for fire rangers to be physically attractive? Seriously, even the old ones are kinda good looking. Even the girls are (and I'm straight)! I wonder if they turn interviewees down for not being attractive enough
I talked to the one I mentioned a while ago yesterday. Or maybe the day before. *sigh*. I wish we could be friends. I wish I wasn't scared. I wish I wasn't insecure and could just go talk to him. Not that I could right now anyway because he's gone fighting a fire somewhere (not sure where).
Wanna hear something ironic? My roommate in first year, L., was the one who kinda got me into this whole weightloss thing (well, among other people and events). She was so skinny and pretty! Anyway, her boyfriend dumped her in March of the year we lived together, and like 6 months later she was with this really attractive fire fighter (I never met him, but creeped his facebook with her permission). She didn't go back to the same university last year, I think an eating disorder may have had something to do with it, but she told me it was because she really missed her friends and family (which I definitely believe, just wonder if eating may have had something to do with it).
So... I'm not really sure who dumped who in that crap-hole of a relationship I was in... But I wish it could work out awesome like it did for her!
I can't really complain though. I am in the healthy weight range and losing (healthily). I have a great job that I enjoy and that pays fairly well. I have people who love me. I have a safe home and I can sleep (most of the time). I'm happy.
I can't remember if I mentioned this other guy yet... But I will. I think he maybe likes me, but he's 17 (I'll be 20 in the fall) and we work together (kinda). So this could get awkward. But he's a really sweet guy, just a nice person in general. He saw me walking in to the building today at work, carrying like a million things and offered to help. And he's started a conversation a few times, just general being friendly stuff, like where do you go to school.
*sigh*
I want a boyfriend. But I don't. I'm scared. I don't want to give up my freedom. I don't want to take a huge risk. Also... Fire ranger guy (he has an actual name, I just don't want to use it here) might have a girlfriend. He asked me if I knew this girl when we first met. I just kinda attempted fb creeping, but found nothing. Oh well lol I probably remembered her name wrong. But that would be good to know cuz I'd stop fantasizing about this guy if he had a girlfriend.
Well...That's about all for now...
Goodnight blogging world <3
No comments:
Post a Comment