Day 1
Left for the camp today at 9 am, arrived around 2
Breakfast
cereal - 300
Lunch
Chocolate covered peanuts - ? (see total)
Supper
Onion rings/potatoes - 800?
Day 2
Breakfast
Leftover onion rings/potatoes - 300
oatmeal +blueberries - 180+80
Lunch
Candy/snacks
Chips - 400
Supper
Veggie dog - 160
Olive oil - 500
Veggies - 300
Day 3
Breakfast
Veggie dog - 300
Leftover veggies - 100
Lunch
Candy/snacks
Supper
Veggies/olive oil - 300
pasta salad - 300
lentils - 300
fruit
Total - 7400 or 2466/day.
Excess of 800 calories.
When I weighed myself tonight, I was 147 :( I know this is basically impossible though, so I'm just going to continue with the plan (eating 1600/day)
Where I think I went wrong:
- not keeping track each day/during the day
- not knowing the amounts of calories in things
- not planning
- eating unneccessary junk food (eg. chips. I don't even like chips!)
Other than tthe food, it was a good trip. We saw a moose, lots of deer (including a doe and two fawns, they were swimming), lots of loons (as always). We went fishing and cooked over the campfire. At least I wasn't sitting around doing nothing that whole time. In fact, I hardly ever sat still. Even fished standing up.
Back to work tomorrow though, so going to bed now.
Tomorrow goals
-Eat 1500 calories or under
-Run in the morning (at least 1 hour)
- karate or horsebackriding in afternoon (ideally both)
No comments:
Post a Comment