So I have been posting calorie counts on tumblr, so this blog doesn't get too boring. It's password protected, but my other tumblr isn't. bubblegum-skinny.tumblr.com I'll mostly use this for longer stories or venting or whatever.
So tonight I saw a baby bear on my way home from work! He was standing up in the long grass in the ditch by the side of the road. Adorable. I stopped my car and was going to go back to scare him off the road so he didn't get hit, but he ran off on his own. I think he was probably a yearling bear, not an actual baby.
Tomorrow, i think I'm going to practice my karate so I don't forget everything by the time I go back to school. My dog's muscles are sore so we can't go running and I don't want to go alone.
I'm nervous to go back to school. I just started forming good habits again and I'm scared that I'll get sucked back into that scary world of alcohol, binge eating and being careless around boys (see post about getting drunk and sharing a male friends bed). It's a month and a half away though, so maybe my new habits will be solid by then.
I'm also scared to go to Ireland. There probably won't be much vegan food (or there will be just as much as in restaurants here, but we will not be going to restaurants with good options because of the people I'm with). It sort of bothers me to travel with these people (my family and our neighbours). They don't do lunch, and I don't do huge breakfasts. I like cereal and soymilk, 300 calories. Maybe if I'm desperate I guess I can have a slice of toast, but I'm not going to be happy about it. So anyway. Breakfast is usually not good and no lunch.
Supper is often late and we will probably be going to pubs. So if they're anything like the pubs here I can eat... fries? deep fried dill pickles? And they're probably fried in animal fat. Can you tell I'm freaking out already? They won't try any new foods, ever. They mostly don't even like vegetables. The adults are all... Larger? except my dad, he's kinda skinny. But he is like me, likes trying new things and likes most things. Aside from being vegan, I eat/like most foods.
I'm going to bed. Freaking out a little. Maybe I will go running in the morning even if I have to go alone. I'll probably have to run alone in Ireland (that's part of my plan to not pack on weight) so I might as well get used to it...
Take care <3
No comments:
Post a Comment