I just realized I forgot to write about new year's resolutions. I'm not making any but am setting goals for this semester of school/ life in general
-get a 90 average (I actually need a 101 average to get a 90 average for every course I've ever taken at university so I'll probably just work really hard and get the best I possibly can, so ideally a 90 average this semester)
- lose weight or maybe become happy with my current weight
- figure out what I want to do with my life/ figure out what would make me happy and how to do that and then do it
- become a better runner
- continue with karate
(I love karate but I am anxious about going to the class and being around people. It was fine when I started because there were two guys (one my age and his 16 yr old brother) and 3 girls and both instructors were (and still are lol) girls but now there are more people there, for a total of 11 (including me). )
One of the main problems I seem to have with intuitive eating is that sometimes I have to eat around other people's schedules (like 3 meals a day and no snacks so I eat until I'm full but not too full and then am starving 2 hrs later but can't eat for another 2... Ansd then the people I'm with either binge or have a large non-veg meal and I end up bingeing too or at least eating too much. Also I can't decide what to eat for myself as much)
And not weighing myself sucks. I am actually thinking about bringing a scale in my carry on next trip I take. Even though I know that's probably bad. Or would at least be awkward at airport security.
Trying not to freak out about that. And mostly not succeeding because I'm eating like a hippo. Or maybe a baby bird, they eat half their body weight in a day or something crazy like that.
More about the trip later
No comments:
Post a Comment