29 January 2012

Aches and pains

I had a good weekend. A lot of my college friends were visiting, and we drank and had fun.
Maybe I'm just over-tired and hung over, but I feel... I don't know... Sad or lonely maybe. They just left and I miss them a lot. This weekend was just like fun times last year, and I felt like it would never end.
In some ways, I think it's easier to have no friends. You can't get hurt, can't miss them when they're gone. But maybe it's worth it anyway. Maybe if you didn't miss people, they wouldn't be so much fun to be around.
It reminds me of cutting: hurting so much it doesn't hurt at all.
What if I had slept with him? Well he'd still be gone because he doesn't live here. I'd probably hurt more. And he apparently doesn't like me like that so. It would have just been casual sex. So that would have sucked. And I could have gotten an std ( he probably doesn't have one but you never know) or pregnant. Ok so that one was probably a good call.
There's definitely more to write about but I'm just going to sleep this off... I'll be back soon though.
Take care of yourself <3

No comments:

Post a Comment