08 January 2012

Pictures

(pictures removed)

I would really like to put his name, but I've probably already made this post pretty identifiable. Maybe I'll take the pictures down in a few days. This is (kind of) the first time I've posted a picture of myself. That's my legs in the background of the second picture. My whole family went skating on the river by my house after I got home for Christmas. The first picture I took at Thanksgiving last fall. I thought he looked adorable and silly sleeping like that. The last one I took when I got home for the summer last year, by the same river as the second picture. My dad always says, "We have to watch the sunset because you never know when you will see another one." I think this is one of the last sunset pictures I have of him. It's definitely one of the best.
I have been researching purebred dogs and health problems. Not quite sure what to make of what I've learned (if anything), so more later. I've been considering a raw (vegan) diet (lifestyle?). I'll probably just start with one meal per day raw and maybe go from there.
I've been reading the Hunger Games. It's not about what you're probably thinking (eg. diet/weightloss/ed). I recommend it.

That's all for now.
Love all ways.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry *hugs* he's gorgeous. That last sunset photo is stunning.
    I've heard of the problems that can arise in pure breeds, humans and their stupid ideas of how things should look managed to mess up the wonders of nature.
    I tend to eat raw at least one meal a day, sometimes 2 or in summer 3 is normal! give it a go :)
    Hope life makes you smile soon xxx

    ReplyDelete