It's been a while. A lot has happened so here's the short version.
-wrote exams, did ok but not good enough
- home for Christmas was good
- my four legged best buddy is gone. Cancer. A couple days ago.
- intuitive eating update: gained 6 lbs total, lost 3 again at last weigh in a few days ago (I am traveling without my scale right now). Am slightly less crazy maybe, it's hard to tell
- no cutting for a while now, although sometimes I really want to. I can't see this lasting unfortunately
- I ate a piece of cheese and am now still very much committed to being vegan
- still anxious
- no medical report back yet from my blood tests
- currently staying with grandmother, who I love dearly but who is constantly asking what I'm eating, am I getting enough protein etc. = crazy
- and I'm considering going to medical school
That is all for now. I'll probably start obsessively posting when I'm back at school
Take care and stay beautiful
No comments:
Post a Comment