Hello all!
I'm feeling much better. Yesterday was a rough day, I think alcohol and very little sleep had a lot to do with it. And too much tv. I pretty much laid around and watched tv all day on the weekend and only left the house at night. That kind of thing can make a girl feel pretty gross. I was also all weepy, and I apologize for the weird post last night. I actually cried while doing the dishes and listening to Extreme Couponing on TLC. I know, right? In my defense, a lady was trying to buy food to donate to sick kid's families and her coupons didn't go through and it was like $1000 that she didn't have. I generally don't watch that kind of thing (or tv in general really) but people had told me about it. I'll probably never watch it again. But you should watch it at least once if you haven't yet.
I'm still missing my college friends. I also seem to have picked up a bit of a potty mouth in just 3 days. University friends are cool too, and I missed them last year while I was at college, but they don't really know how to party in the same way. It's just, get drunk and go dancing which is fun sometimes but not for every weekend. Maybe i just don't like it because some drunk guy will often try to feel me up, and that's not cool. College friends go to quieter bars, play pool and walk home from the bar, which is really where all the fun happens. For example, on the way home Saturday (I was alone with my friend L.) we walked through the parking lot of the grocery store and he had to use the washroom, so I went ahead. When he caught up I was sitting in the shopping cart, laughing and he pushed me across the parking lot, running and swerving around. Then I pushed him, but the cart got stuck in the snow and I tried to turn it and it flipped over. I caught it before he got hurt and stuff, so it was still a fun time. I climbed a lot of snow banks, some of them are a good 7 metres high, or more and slid down on my butt. We made snow angels in the parking lot of a furniture store.
No comments:
Post a Comment