17 February 2012

Hi :)
I am writing from the big city of Montreal! I like it here. Coincidentally, it's where I spent reading week last year too. Tomorrow, we get on the plane to a top secret-undisclosed location... hehehe...
Just kidding, it's not that secret. But we are going to the sunny, sunny south! I'm pretty excited, even though I'm approximately whale sized and it's suddenly swim suit time when I should be able to get away with sweaters and many layers.
So... in the interest of losing weight, I'm going to try to eat only fruit and veggies where ever possible. It'll probably be hard because I'm with my parents but I hope to be down a few pounds when I get home to the scale. I hate not being able to weigh, makes me so nervous.
When I get back to school, and there's no one around to tell me what I can and can't do... I'll do this for real. Until then, the plan is move as much as possible and eat as little as possible.

When I get back to school:
Karate: at least a little every day
Running: every second day/3 times a week for half an hour. Rest if needed.
Food: fruit, veggies, tofu, maybe a little oil (because, especially in winter, I get all binge-y if I don't eat enough fat). Raw food as much as possible. No more/minimal: junk food, sugar, potatoes. Always carry fruit, so I'm not stuck eating candy which is about the only vegan option at school cafeteria. The only cheap one anyway.

Other: Watch less tv, study more. Try to get on a decent schedule (like bed at 11, work during the day). Go to the library to work, there are less distractions there.

Motivation: How bad do you want this? Bad enough to work hard for it?
Stay strong, all you beautiful people!

No comments:

Post a Comment