hello :)
My Valentines Day was alright, even though there isn't really a guy in my life. I got home from school at 7pm or so and my roommate (the one who's my friend) was already drunk so we talked for a bit, then I started drinking too. Our classes were cancelled today (we're in the same ones) by coincidence so we just hung out at home. It was weird being drunk at home. I like it. But it probably won't happen again or at least not often.
Today I just worked on homework, catching up on stuff. I am so very tired. I keep having bad dreams that don't make sense.
I am ready for reading week. Even though it just means I get to work my bum off somewhere else.
It's been a while... so I have a roommate rant :) Feel free to skip it if you want to
Two of my roommates (I have 3) are taking phys ed here, at university. They complain all the time about how much they have to do, meanwhile, they have about 16 hours of class per week (We have 24) and half of their classes are 'practicals' which means they ski or play baseball or go swimming or whatever. Sounds difficult right? They have time to drink 3 or more days a week, always see their friends and the one time they had to write a paper, it had to be a page long and they worked with partners.
I have to hand in 2 or 3 lab reports every week. You have to read lots of scientific journals and come up with your own ideas and they are about 6 pages long. They're independent and if you write fast they take about 8 hours. If you don't, they take way longer.
It just annoys me that they complain so much when tons of people are worse off. So many people can't even afford a university education.
I think the stress is getting to me. But I am going home tomorrow night.
Take care <3
No comments:
Post a Comment