Need. More. Sleep.
I would love to curl up in a ball and sleep until morning. But I can't. I have a test to study for and I should maybe do some laundry. Or at least try to clean up my room/house a little.
No meds tonight. Can't get addicted.
I'm going to karate. Even though I'm nervous. And even though I suck at eating too. I only had a mint, until about an hour ago. Then I had an avocado and too much cereal. Not together of course :)
On my period now, but hopefully will lose a little by the end of the week. And hopefully school will go well this week.
Do you ever get sucked into tv shows and wonder why your life isn't like that and all you want to do is just watch tv?
I think that's what happened. I think I forgot about the good things in my life, the things that interest me, the things have to learn and can't die until I do. Little things, like about animals and how they work and live. Big things, like how life works, what things mean. Why do some people, like the girls on these blogs, have so much to deal with? They're all such beautiful people, but in pain. Why do we have to live with this, but some people are terrible people and rape beautiful girls and they are fine and happy?
No comments:
Post a Comment