Lesson of the day kids: when your doctor gives you medicine to help you sleep and says ONLY take HALF of one of the little blue pills and ONLY when you need it... Don't take 3 over a span of 12 hours. It will fuck you up.
I can't remember my day. I took 2 of said blue pills by 3am (sunday) and finally fell asleep. Woke up around 11, still drowsy but decided to get up... eat some food... whatnot. Talked to my parents. Did a bit of homework.
At about 1, I decided I was too tired to do anything for the rest of the day... So I took another pill and slept till 6 or so. Still tired, but had homework to do. Tried that... nothing... Now I'm just exhausted. Took another half pill, goint o try to sleep after my report is written. Then get up half hour early to make sure it's good. I don't know if this is the drugs... or what... but I feel numb. Weirdly numb. And self-destructive, I guess. Crap.
So anyway. The weekend is a bit of a blank for me. Hope everybody else's was better <3
No comments:
Post a Comment