I am up so early today, only slept a few hours and then had bad dreams. And now I'm hungry. Hopefully that means I'm losing :) but I don't have my scale right now so couldn't tell you for sure.
I am at my family's. Turns out I did get a job and will be living away from home this year. I hope to save enough money that I can take next summer off maybe. I am excited about this job, but I do miss being here. I miss living in the country, where the air is clean when I go running and we can grow things. There's nothing to do but eat in the city. Well, you know. Not as much to do. I'm debating taking summer classes too, but I'm just so tired of school.
I think I will come home a lot though. Or often enough anyway :) and my job is hopefully going to be very physical so I'll burn lots of calories, and have fun and lose lots of weight hopefully. I'm also starting training for a 10k, that I want to lose weight for so there's less stress on my body.
That's all for now. Stay strong today girls! (and boys if there are any out there reading)
Bad dreams equals inspiration for me.
ReplyDelete/Avy
http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com
♥