Hi :)
I just got back from camping, with my dad for father's day. It was fun, but I am dreading going to work tomorrow. There's just nothing to do there, I have finished basically all my work until early to mid July. And while that may sound awesome, it's not because time passes so slowly sitting in the office all day. Sometimes I do homework or read a book, but I feel like such a slacker because clearly I'm not working.
I am going to start going back home again, hopefully kick this whole extreme isolation thing I seem to have every weekend. I couldn't even answer my texts and emails today, from over the weekend. I just don't know what to say, I don't want people to be mad at me or anything.
I just feel lazy and lethargic. I don't want to leave the house ever again, but I have to. I have to keep getting up every morning, and going about my life. I have to stay strong.
I don't even feel like exercising, something I used to be a bit obsessive about. Motivation never used to be a problem, but it is now. It's just like, what's the point?
I'm still going to run in the morning, because I skipped my run today. And I'm still going to karate tomorrow night. And I'm going to walk there and to work. That should be enough exercise for one day. Also I need to stop being such a pig and lose some weight. For Realz.
Take care of yourselves <3
Glad to hear you had a great time camping. I went a few weeks ago and did not want to leave lol...I know the feeling about sitting in an office all day with really nothing to do. My computer crashed last week so I had to get all my school work done so last week was not so bad. Take care and try not to die of bordem at work lol
ReplyDelete