02 June 2012

So I got curious. Lol.
Here's what google thinks about carrots and turning orange. This guy did it, and made a diary thing. Apparently your hands and feet turn orange first and he ate 50 lbs of carrots in 2 weeks (ate nothing but carrots, lost 10 lbs) and then noticed it.
Enjoy!

http://orangeman.commo.de/index.html

(PS maybe don't read the thing on the side after the list of days titled "unrated". It's about poop.)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thats awesome! and yes it is ralphie that got sick!
    I was totally ms frizzle for halloween last year, so I downloaded all the magic school bus episodes and watched almost all of them for ideas
    My fave is probs the one where arnold turns orange, or the one with bella the bullfrog!
    anyways thats cazy, thanks for sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for telling us how to go back to the old blog love that one much better!! I have hear of the orange carrot thing always wondered myself if it was true haha. take care hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha :D you can even get magazine racks especially for the toilet.
    Aww thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete