18 June 2012

Something mildly depressing:
CBC: Being lonely=heart disease

And now, an amusing story. For you. I'm quite embarassed.
So there's this guy at karate, that I think is good looking, but who completely terrifies me. Seeing as how I have such an awesome track record with guys, it would not be a good call to get involved with a black belt (Side note: he has a little brother, who is much less intimidating, but too young. Maybe that's why he's not intimidating?) Anyway. I was gettting changed and someone turned the lights off and I was rushing to get changed. As I was leaving, I noticed my underwear slid under the door, and this guy probably saw them... So that's awkward. Lol.

I'm feeling a bit better after yesterday's minor meltdown. But I think I am going to fruit and veggie fast tomorrow. I think I'm finally ready to stop being a slacker and lose this weight.

I don't really have anything else to say, so here's a link to an interesting ED related story
Judge Rules Anorexic Woman Should Be Force-fed

Take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment