So I was up early this morning and couldn't get back to sleep, so what do I do? Why, waste time on the internet of course! I just spent about 2 hours shopping for reusable cloth pads. They were crazy expensive though so I didn't buy any yet. Also, not sure if they're gross (but they had lots of positive reviews).
I need to work out before regular work, but I'll be back tonight or tomorrow for a real post!
Until then, this was an interesting article about fitspo. I find fitspo a little annoying because it's basically thinspo that's ok to be put on facebook. I admit that sometimes I look at this kind of stuff, but when someone springs it on you, and then you get hit with one of those "Oh... I'm fat.." moments... Not cool.
http://blisstree.com/look/fitspo-the-new-health-inspiration-is-just-thinspo-in-sheeps-clothing-491/
They have some other interesting articles too about obesity and stuff that I find endlessly interesting (and they're where I heard about cloth pads)
That was an interesting article! Thanks for posting it!
ReplyDeleteSee, I love fitspo, but I've never seen it posted on facebook or anything, I have a link to reasonstobefit on my phone so that I can look at it whenever I feel the need to, and if anyone finds it, they won't look at me like im fucking nuts or something lol.
Anyways, I've never heard about cloth pads before today, Idunno if I'd be able to do it, but to each his (her) own.
Have fun at work! <3
Also, sidenote! that first picture from that article (the nike one that starts with "my butt is big")
ReplyDeleteThat's actually one of my friends haha! Nike contracted her for that and a couple other ads after a soccer tourney! Anyways, I'm happy to say that it's not photoshopped like the original article (not the slideshow) suggests! :) just makes things that much more inspiring for me at least