I just got back from the police station. I think it went well but i'm so nervous to find out what's going to happen. Trying not to think about it and trying not to think about all the painful memories I've dug up in the last week. But at the same time I'm scared to forget in case this goes to court and I need to be able to tell a judge what happened. I'm scared he's going to come after me.
In good news, I haven't eaten too much tOday :) also, I got an iPod touch! Which is what i'm posting from
Scared to weigh in and need to go running. Tomorrow maybe. I hurt my knee a few weeks ago but I think it's getting better.
I have been watching burn notice on DVD. Fi is my thinspiration. Plus she's kind of badass and tough which is inspiring in another way.
That's all I got for now
Take care xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment