I know right?
Even my dreams are focused on weight, weight loss and food and exercise.
I dreamed about boys too. My upstairs neighbour (who came to visit last night. He's cute, but unfortunately taken) and my hot-but-not-a-good-guy-for-me report partner.
And I dreamed that someone was in my room, a scary monster or a ghost or something and I tried to wake up and I couldn't move and I couldn't take the blankets off to get it out of my room. And then in my dream I fell back asleep.
Tonight is the Christmas party! I have been saving up my calories all day and I'm probably going to have like 500 alcohol calories. We'll see how things go :)
I think I have lost weight. But I'm not sure if it's "real" or not. Going to try not to weigh tomorrow because alcohol always messes it up. I'll wait till Monday.
I spent today at school writing a report. With the guy mentioned above. I slept with him (only sleeping, not sex) when I was drunk one time. So that's kind of embarassing. I woke up to his hands on my hips and stomach. Awkward, right? My friend (who I thought he liked and she liked him) was also in the bed with us. And it was a single, so we were all kind of cuddly. Anyway, after that it's always been a bit uncomfortable between us.
But today, we worked ok together and my laptop cord died so I had to buy another one and he drove me to the store and we talked on the way and it wasn't awkward. Yay!
That is all for now. Take care and have a fun weekend <3
No comments:
Post a Comment