Nothin' to see here. No binge, no purge, just happy healthy normal food. Apple pie, potatoes and turkey. And sunshine and unicorns.
Ok maybe just the sunshine. Since the rest of that stuff's not vegan.
I am hyper-happy today. And excited for karate tonight.
And I made a vegan tourtiere. Yay for French Canadians! (I am unfortunately not French, but I can speak it a little bit, since it's one of the national languages). Recipe will probably follow at some point.
I'm happy today. I'm trying to think of that as being because I talked to my Nana and watched some funny videos on youtube and had good dreams last night and classes are almost over and I don't have much school to worry about.
It's not because I've lost weight. It's not. Or that I might have finally reached my first goal weight.
Sorry if this post doesn't make very much sense. I'm not even all endorphin-exercise-happy, which happens kind of a lot. Just high on life. Lol. Take care, and I wish everybody could be happy and free! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment