04 December 2011

Good morning...

I had almost a thousand calories in alcohol. I remember predrinking at home and just bits and pieces of everything else. I threw up in a snow bank. And then again at home and maybe more in between. I still can barely stand up
Made myself eat some lasagna (350) and cereal (200) but my throat hurts a lot. From puking. I really feel for bulimic girls (and boys) who purge that way. I used to be... Almost jealous at times I guess. But not anymore. I'm sorry for them, being stuck like that, unable to stop. But then, maybe it doesn't hurt them as much. I hope not.
I was still drunk when I woke up. Had to ask my roommate (who was sweet enough to tie my hair back and make sure I went to bed instead of sleeping in the shower) what time we got home at. I feel bad that we had to leave early and embarrassed by how drunk I got. My teachers were there.
I ended up weighing this morning. A little lower than yesterday. I think I took my clothes off in front of my roommate/ her kinda boyfriend when we got home and I changed into a jammy shirt... And my swimsuit shorts lol. I just hope they didn't see my scars/marks from the last week.
I think I'm going to attempt to eat a banana and go back to sleep. I hope everybody else had a better weekend than me.

EDIT:
Feeling much better now. I talked to my roommate, to find out what happened. Apparently I ate some food there. So that sucks. But i even ate some dip that probably had dairy in it :(. I'm pretty sure I threw it all up, but still. And I might have talked to my roommate about my eating (or recent lack thereof), since basically the first thing she said to me this morning was, you should eat something. That was after I already had lasagna though.
Arrgg. So mad at myself and ashamed at my lack of control last night.
I ate a normal amount today. Tomorrow it's back to restricting.

1 comment:

  1. eek! alcohol can mess up the best laid plans can't it.. Sorry about the dip- I know how it feels but accidents happen, you've just got to be really careful.
    Fingers crossed you didn't say anything too bad last night- you never know, it could just be a coincidence? Perhaps you should try to eat when she's around though.
    Don't be too angry with yourself, just take it as a learning experience and start fresh tomorrow, beating yourself up's not going to get you anywhere. Onward and upward from here!
    Thanks so much for your comment, I really appreciate it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete