Ideas so far:
- eat small snacks all day so it looks like I eat. When a big meal comes say I've been eating all day, not really hungry
- Just tell them, no I'm not hungry right now, make a scene if necessary
- Tell them I ate earlier/will eat later - convince them that I actually did eat when I said I did (eg leave out the toaster/ cereal/ whatever)
- Whenever possible, make my own supper. (I'm vegan, this looks acceptable as I've been cooking for myself since I first went vegetarian 4 and a half years ago)
- Food won't make my problems better, whether I eat it or not. But at least if I don't eat it I'll be skinny and unhappy which is better than fat and unhappy
- Binge eating is bad for self esteem, body image
I need to figure out what to do when I have to live with them all summer. Best idea so far: Lose 10 lbs between now and the end of school (requires 700 calorie deficit/day = do-able). Then lose the rest of the weight slowly to be 120 by my 20th. (200 calorie deficit/day = very do-able)
Option 2: Lose it all by the end of school (requires 1300 cd/day. That could be hard and unhealthy. Well, more unhealthy)
Option 3: Stick to original plan and lose it all slowly (400 cd/day)
Option 4: Something else
Love <3
No comments:
Post a Comment