- Fast 1 day/week (water only, if I get completely desperate, 1 glass of juice for a meal. (I have some kind of blood sugar problem and can pass out)) for mental clarity, on days when I'm not exercising (Friday or Saturday probably)
- Don't eat to excess and appreciate every bite. Think about all the people in the world who don't have enough to eat.
- Exercise and become stronger
- I'm going to try to run 3 times/week (with Podcast Couch to 5K)
- Karate twice/week (and practice the other 5 days)
- Weight lifting (30 mins?) twice/week
- Try to make these permanent habits
10 March 2011
Lent
I know Lent is a Catholic celebration, and I'm not really Catholic... I'm not even sure I'm Christian. (maybe I'll get into that later...) But I'm thinking about doing something for Lent. Maybe something like this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment