15 March 2011

So I've sort of fallen off the wagon... :(
But on the positive side, I've eaten all the binge food and just finished a hard workout (a little over an hour) and had a very active day at school today. Had a lab this morning (all standing/moving around) and then had to go take samples from a lake, which involved walking across the ice carrying a bunch of stuff, drilling a hole by hand. It took about 3 hours, so that probably burned lots of calories too. Maybe today was calorie neutral... I hope.
Just weighed in, 144 lbs. Which is alright, since I usually weigh in the morning and I'm full of water and food right now... I'm going to try to fast all day tomorrow, only water. But if things get rough, I might have some gum, tea or maybe broth soup (10 cals/2 cups) for supper. Or a cup-a-soup. (50). I will be trying my very hardest to have only water. Someone else said, "I need to be skinny, food restriction is a sacrifice I must make." So I'm going to avoid thinking about food, in general.
Thursday is St. Patricks Day. I'm pretty excited for that, to go out with my friends  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment