Hi!
My week/ interesting stories...
Tuesday, the 17th - Visited my Nana, and my aunt and two cousins (aged 2 and 4) were there. So of course, we had to eat lunch and stuff. We had soup (it was good, all vegetables, low calorie and everything and crackers and dip). Partway through the meal, my aunt starts reading the label on one of the dips.
"Oh for goodness sake, you have to stop doing that!" My nana said, her tone irritated and maybe concerned but not quite angry.
I squirm uncomfortably and focus on my soup.
"I wasn't checking the expiry date, I was just seeing what it was!"
I thought she was checking the calories. (I didn't need to check, I knew it was 70 for 2 tbsp). I'm not really sure what that was all about, but it was uncomfortable.
That night, I didn't eat with the family. I ate early because I had to work.
Work was good this week, we had lots of cakes, which means lots of work. Sometimes when I'm having a bingey week, it's hard to go to work and be around cakes and icing and everything. This week it was ok though.
Wednesday was kind of a rough day. Well, food-wise it was a rough day. I watched almost the whole first season of the big bang theory and planted some soybeans. I binged almost all day though. I kinda got out of supper by saying I wasn't hungry, but I guess I was still feeling binge-y so I stuffed down a bowl of noodles. Yuck. I was/am mad at myself for that.
Thursday, I slept in, then went to work for the afternoon. It was a pretty good day, but I think I let myself get too hungry and then I had a massive supper. Which was dumb because I was full halfway through anyway!
Friday, I went to see my horse. He lives at a farm with other horses about 5 km from my house, because we don't have any other animals (except my dog and 3 fish, the two chipmunks I'm taming, and various friendly snakes that like the rocks that make up our backyard). Anyway, he is getting old. Six months older than me, so he just turned 20. (In case you're wondering, horses typically live to be 20 to 30 years old). He's doing very well though. When he was about 13, he got really sick because we left him at a place where people took riding lessons and one of the trainers gave tons of lessons with him, but he wasn't being fed enough for the amount of work he was doing and he lost a bunch of weight and his immune system got run down. He had no energy and just seemed tired all the time. It turned out he had worms, in addition to being over-worked. Now, he lives with about ten other horses and they have a huge field where he gets to graze all day. He hardly ever gets ridden (I hope to start riding again soon though) so now he's almost fat and he is very energetic and almost playful.
That afternoon, I went to my Nana's again to help her in the garden. I didn't really have time for lunch, so I just had an apple. I wasn't even hungry, really. But then last night, when I got home, I binged on these peanut butter cookies my mom got. It was awful. I managed to stop when I was just full though, before I was so full it hurt.
So yesterday, when I weighed, I was 146. I suspect today would have been 147 (because yesterday was probably like 146.5), but I was too chicken to weigh myself.
Today, I'm somewhere between trying not to binge and trying not to "purge" by over-exercising and under-eating. I think I will go do some karate after this, since I haven't in a while. This morning I did go for a really long walk, to look for my bosses dog. About a hour of walking. And I've eaten enough for today. Well, till supper.
I need to stop being such a fat-kid and just do this!
No comments:
Post a Comment