Today was a pretty good day. I think I've somewhat started to get my eating under control. I definitely almost binged today but stopped myself. Here's what happened
I called my old work, to ask if maybe they had a job for me. My boss sounded mad, like she didn't want to give me a job, but I start in two weeks. Last summer, I did go a little bit crazy, lost a lot of weight, was miserable and always tired and stuff. That could be part of why. But anyway, that upset me and I was going to take the healthy route and take my dog for a run/walk (whenever I run with my dog, we stop when he wants to smell something or whatever and we go to the boat launch near my house and I take a break and let him swim/drink from the river, then we run home. The whole thing takes about 30 to 40 minutes and is around 4 km) but my mom was around and stuff so I delayed going and tried not to seem upset. Then she got called into work and suddenly I was alone in the kitchen with the mother's day cake. I had some of it. It wasn't vegan. I hate breaking veganism to binge. It never happened before recently.
So anyway, I had a piece of cake, two pieces of toast with vegan carob chips (they're similar to chocolate), some peanut butter and carob chips and two 50 cal non-vegan chocolates and 3 pull n peel licorices. I wanted more but made myself stop and instead drank water.
My dad got home from work a little after that and we went to work with my brother doing farm stuff. Planted 30 acres of soybeans, so that was like 8 hours I couldn't eat for, so after I felt better and had a pretty normal supper. I was kinda hungry by then though so I had a few too many snacks before supper. As far as exercise goes, I helped move the soybeans around (they come in 50 lb bags and apparently carrying these around for 20 minutes = 110 calories burned, it was probably a few more though, since that's for 25 to 49 lbs) which was a lot of work and was in general on my feet a lot. When I was driving the tractor, I tried to sit up straight and use my abs. My muscles are sore now and I'm feeling almost a little bit hungry. My face is pretty sunburnt and I might be imagining it, but I think my hair is a little blonder already!
Day plan for tomorrow
7:30/8 ish - wake up
between 8 and 10:30 - run, weigh in, breakfast, shower, get dressed.
10:30 -1 - Help my mom, eat lunch maybe
2 till 8 or maybe 9 - Visit Nana, help with raking and yard work (=calories burned!!), supper (calories gained :( ), then home for the night
My goals for days 20 to 30:
Eat when hungry and only when hungry. (3 regular meals and a 3 o clock snack if needed)
Aim for proteins/healthy fats. Easy on the carbs!
Burn as many calories as possible!
Sub-Goal: move around all day, aim for at least half an hour of exercise (running or biking or karate. Ideally all three.)
I am capable of losing this weight. All I have to do is make the right food choices (not overeat and eat healthy foods) and get as much exercise as possible! I can't wait to be skinny again!
No comments:
Post a Comment