Stupid, stupid, stupid. I watched Intervention on youtube last night, and it was about bulimia...
I binged this morning. As far as binges go, it wasn't that bad I guess... I wasn't stuffing and stuffing and stuffing until there was too much in my stomach to move. The whole time, I was freaking out and trying to stop. About 900 calories, 20 minutes. That sounds worse than it actually was, because I ate a lot of peanut butter. What I ate could kind of qualify as a large meal... At least, that's what I'm telling myself. Bagel, with toppings, banana with chocolate and peanut butter and just plain old chocolate and peanut butter. The last one is the one that upsets me the most, but I'm trying to tell myself it's ok, you can just stop eating and try again at lunch/when you are hungry again. Remain calm. Don't go running. It's cold and raining out. Don't lie on the floor and do sit-ups until you can't move anymore.
I'm going to go watch a movie. Or possibly binge some more... But hopefully movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment