04 May 2011

Goals (day 16, 17 and 18)

Exercise:
-running (with pedometer to find out how long the usual route is/ howmany cals burned)
-karate or a strength workout (push ups (big girl), crunches/ab work, triceps pushups, mountain climbers, jump squats and split squats)

Optional:
- wii fit/boxing/active workout
- additional walking

Food
-Maximum 1800 cals. There is no minimum.
-Eat healthy!!! Think about things. Do you really want to waste your calories on that?
-Try not to think about food
-Drink lots of water

I am ashamed to admit... But I binged today. As far as calories go, it was not terrible. But I ate dairy. I am a terrible person... I feel numb though. And I guess that's what binging is supposed to accomplish... Being underweight can make you feel numb too though. And at least you'll be skinny and feeling bad, rather than fat/average and feeling bad.
I feel almost hungry right now. I think that may mean that I've burned off the binge and I can start fresh tomorrow. I was going to anyway.
I'm going to try to stick to my food goals pretty much forever, and try to be active as much as possible every day, even if it's just moving around a lot and not actually like running or lifting weights or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment