03 May 2011

Day 13 and 14

Haven't weighed the last few days. It hasn't been pretty. I'm gross and fat and a pig...
Weigh in tomorrow, eating better starting now. Hopefully a run tomorrow too. At least I practiced karate today. That's a plus. I'm back at my parent's house for the summer now. Things are going alright.

On a non-self absorbed note... Canada's election was today. I voted for the first time! The people I voted for didn't get in though. My back-up (the ones I thought about voting for but didn't) didn't get in either, but they did pretty much the best they've ever done in the last hundred years or something, maybe ever.

Everything will be better when I lose weight. I'll be skinny and pretty and small but still strong. Boys will notice me, but will be afraid I'll break if they touch me, so only the nice ones will get close. I will be fierce and determined in protecting myself.
I'm using new software to track how much I'm eating, but I'm not sure I like it so we'll see how it goes.
I got a job interview! And also going to Ireland in July.
Tomorrow, I may buy sea salt to do a saltwater flush. I never have before but I hear that it's like laxatives but not as dangerous because it's natural and not chemicals.  I'll have to wait until my parents are at work though before I do it. Or wait until they're sleeping or something.
Tuesday and wednesday I'm visiting mygrandparents and Thursday is the job interview. So I'd either have to wait till friday or maybe tuesday afternoon/night...
I need to eat less. I just want to hurt myself so much and then I eat. Going to try to find a better way to hurt myself that won't make me fat...

No comments:

Post a Comment