19 April 2011

Day 1: 142 lbs

Exercise: Good!
-Run 30 mins
-Strength train (lunges, squats, sit ups, leglifts, planks, jumping jacks, kicks) 20 mins
-Stretching


Food: Errrr... Kinda ok-ish...
Celery+peanut butter x 3
Cereal x 4
Beans (1 cup)
Grapefruit
Peanut butter x 3 tbsp


Not amazing, but not terrible... Oh well, I'll do better tomorrow. Today was a transition day between binge day (aka Monday) and getting my shit together day (thursday) for weigh in (friday)
I'm probably not 142 anymore... But maybe. Or maybe soon... Last week's after binge weight was about 145 to 144, so I'll have to wait and see what happens.
Now I just have to stay away from the peanut butter for the rest of the night. May work out again a bit, or maybe not.
I just need to remind myself that it could be a lot worse. Just because I screwed up a little doesn't mean it's ok to go finish the jar of peanut butter. I only got the jar yesterday. It's 750g. That's about 5000 calories. And I ate about half! I need to stop binging. I need to stop. I need to stop. Eating isn't going to make anything better. It may seem like I got rid of all the food, and now it's ok to starve for the rest of the week, but it doesn't really work like that...


Plan for day 2
Exercise - karate + 30 to 40 mins walking
Food:
Breakfast - Peanut butter +celery
snack - apple
Lunch - banana and sesame snap
snack - nuts (almonds or trail mix)
supper - none or another apple only if needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment