- No eating at night
- No eating when not hungry
- 3 healthy meals per day (500 calories) (No binging). Ideally, wait until you are good and hungry to eat. Remember the food will taste much better if you wait for it.
- This isn't a diet. This isn't just "until I lose the weight". This is for good! I still have to work to maintain all my hard work.
I had sushi today. It was amazing... I'm pretty sure that even if I had normal feelings about sex, instead of mixed feelings, I would still choose sushi over sex.
So the sushi recovery plan/ avoiding post sushi binge plan is no food until I am hungry. And then salad or maybe grapes. But probably no food till tomorrow.
Ah tomorrow. It's our end of the year kegger! It'll be the second one I've ever gone to. So I may not eat all day in preparation for that... Not sure yet.
Little exercise so far. Maybe karate later. I'd like to go running but it's raining really hard and has been for a few days, so I probably won't... Maybe tomorrow though.
Home soon!!!!
Summer food avoidance starts... NOW!
Today: sushi
salad
grapes
rice (1/2 cup dry) and broccoli
No comments:
Post a Comment