YES!
I got up early today (3 am ish) to watch Will and Kate get married on CBC. The wedding wasn't actually till about 5 though, so I kinda dozed a bit. It was pretty cool! I've only ever seen one wedding before. It was amazing the number of people there! And I really really liked Kate's sister's dress. I'm pretty sure that was a bit of history happening now, which is kinda cool. I can't help but worry that something bad's going to happen to them though... Must be (getting?) paranoid.
Kegger tonight! I got rum and juice. Kinda want to finish all the rum, so my parents don't have to know about it, but I can hide it if necessary. I don't think I can finish it all. Also, in preparation for the alcohol calories, I don't plan on eating much today, if anything.
Calories in Juice:
1 L peach: 430
8 juice boxes (lol): 640
375 mL malibu rum: 1000 ish
So half the rum and some/all the juice would be ideal, if no food. But I don't want to get sick or anything... Maybe I'll just make sure to hydrate super super a lot before hand. Last kegger, I didn't eat much all day/before and was dizzy/passing out after 2 coolers.
I'm so so so excited to be done school, but sad also. Some of these people I'll never see again...
No comments:
Post a Comment