22 April 2011

Day 3/4: Still 142 lbs

Exercise:
Little. Was on my feet all morning though (9 to 2 roughly).
walked home from school (20 mins)
dancing later possibly

Food:
Celery and peanut butter
grapefruit
apple
almonds
Kitkat Dark
Beans and salsa


So this was my day until about 5 or 6... And then shit went downhill. Mini-binge on fruit and veggies, which I guess is not that bad considering it could have been cookies or something...
And then alcohol. Lots of alcohol. And then a veggie burger and fries for breakfast (day 4)
But there was dancing, and about an hour and a half of random walking in the cold. I went to bed a bit hungry, so I guess that's a plus.
I want to be skinny so bad... I need to be skinny.
I saw my ex boyfriend at the bar last night. He didn't notice me until I was leaving with friends to go to a different bar. Part of me wanted to stay, out of curiosity to see if anything happened,maybe prove to myself that I don't need to be scared anymore, or possibly beat the shit out of him. That scares me.
After we left, I was kinda freaking out the rest of the night. I self injured a little bit, in the bar, scratching my hands up...
It was ok after that though. A pretty good night, even though I saw him.

No comments:

Post a Comment