So today was a good day!
Exercise:
-Gym (50 mins. 20 elliptical, 10 running, 20 random weights) = -350 ish
-karate (45 mins)
-walking (30 mins)
Total burned: 2200 to 2500
Food
Celery +peanut butter x2
(little bit of plain peanut butter)
beans and salsa
banana
apple
almonds
apple
Total In: 1350 ish. 3 meals, 3 snacks
That is a great start!!! Also, yesterday I didn't eat more after posting. I even worked out a bit more (for like 10 mins)
Karate is so much fun! I'm really going to miss it when I go home for the summer.
I am pretty much done school for the week, since Friday is Easter and I have the day off and Thursday I have an all day project thingy and then half a lab to finish. Easy!
More days like today, and I will more than reach my goals. I am a little hungry though, but I think I will just have some water and tea. Hopefully my body is just used to pigging out and this will get easier.
I want to go home for Easter... My family is all getting together. But I should stay here and do school stuff. And there will be lots of food at home... Erg.
That's all for now, folks!
Edit: Later I mini-binged, ate most of a cantaloupe, some peanut butter and a banana.
Possible reasons for: was a little hungry, then got cold. Stayed up too late?
Future solutions/prevention: Put on a sweater! Spread calories out over the day more.
No comments:
Post a Comment