Super super busy. Lots of school.
Hopefully I'll get my yellow belt in karate tonight though!!!
I am scared for the summer. It is only 3 weeks away and I don't want to go home! I've applied for various jobs, because partly I don't want to go home and partly I don't want to go back to my old job. It sucks, cleaning up vomit and condoms at a resort/campsite thing. I always had to work weekends, usually six days a week. We got money taken off our pay for breaks we never took. We weren't usually allowed breaks.
Also, that was when the whole starving myself to lose weight thing was at its peak. I was depressed and moody and tired and anxious about eating in front of others or talking about food/eating. I passed out there once. I'm scared they don't want me back. I'm afraid of rejection...
No comments:
Post a Comment